Welcome to AsiaWis, which provides fleet rental, tours and delivery services in Cambodia.
AsiaWis has experience in transport and tourism over 11 years providing taxi, car and bus transport for tourism. The company was established in 2004 in Sihanoukville providing a motorbike pickup service to take guests from hotels to the beaches. The company was started by Mr Sarat who saw the potential to grow the business particularly in the developing tourist area of Siem Reap. He relocated there and built his business around car rentals, tours and courier services. By booking with AsiaWis you will have peace of mind and find quality and reasonable prices.
AsiaWis fleet is clean, secure and reliable and protected with insurance. Our tours can be tailored to your needs, and can be from 2 nights, a week or even a long discovery tour of one month. Our drivers and partners are there to assist you and ensure your holiday meets your expectations and provides lasting memories. Our courier and freight service has a local focus and offers secure delivery from organizations to clients in cities around Cambodia. We have regular and express services which are secure but we also use bus and cars for a more economical rate.
WHY BOOK WITH AsiaWis?
- Everybody has their own opinion and ideas when it comes to travel. AsiaWis can give you unique experiences with our car rental organized tours and provides a secure delivery service as a courier.
- Our focus is Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Sihanoukville We are a registered company with the Ministry of Commerce, Certificate of incorporation Co 4081 KH/2015
- Our fleets consist Lexus RX300, Lexus GS300, Toyota Camry, Highlanders, H1Strax and Mini Busses.
- We take care of our customers in a safe and caring environment to provide a feel good service.
- We give some of our profit to charitable causes and NGO’s in Cambodia.
- Our fleet is insured and our drivers must have at least 4 years’ experience as a driver in the industry.
- We also have package tours and can arrange hotels for your journey.
- After you select the tour you want and the type of car, you can come to our office or we can meet you at the airport or at your hotel.
- We aim to be supportive of our employees, for a more happy life and also by giving back to charities.
- Our drivers can communicate with you in English, and safe driving is our highest priority.
- Our offices are located near the airport in Phnom Penh and another in Siem Reap airport in front of the arrival gate.
Phnom Penh is the Capital City of Cambodia and the financial, economic, cultural and political heart. It has a population of around 3 million people.
Most of the inhabitants both local and expatriates work, trade and study here. Most journeys by air, bus or car arrive and depart here.
This northern city is a world heritage site and it’s ancient temples bring tourists from many parts of the world to see Angkor Wat which is close to the city of Siem Reap.
The temples are a national treasure and a pride to all Cambodians as they represent evidence of the glorious past of the great Khmer empire.
The popularity to international tourists has increased over the years and now attracts over 5 million visitors a year.
This city is in the south of the country and is a busy port but has wonderful white sandy beaches, and an amazing selection of fresh and reasonably priced seafood.
Close by are many islands open for visitors and a luxury resort which should not be missed when visiting the area.
Kampot and Kep
Kampot and Kep are a beauty area and people like the cozy, quietness of this small province. Visitors to the area see signs advertising fresh cards and also durian, a unique symbol of the area. Kampot peppers have been famous since the French colonial time.
They are exported widely, particularly to Europe. A trip is not complete without tasting the Kampot durian, which has a special taste and quality and recognized by Cambodians for its quality.
Battambang is the ‘rice city’ of Cambodia and one of the most wealthy and richest provinces in Cambodia. So local residents have a good standard of living and similar to Phnom Penh.
Because if good management and the rice grain factories which are there it is said that Battambang can feed the whole of Cambodia.
Tourists visit to also ride on the famous Bamboo Train which is operated by villagers. It is just a wooden platform on 4 wheels that’s rides among the local single track railway. When two trains meet one simply is lifted if the track to allow the other train to pass. A great trip for tourists.